Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simple But Good

Yesterday I posted a link to a TED talk about rewiring your brain to be more positive and more productive. Today I discovered 1000 Awesome Things.

It's a blog simply about the little everyday things that are awesome. Some of my favorites from the Top 1000:

#267 Car dancing
#369 Finally getting something free from that loyalty card
#405 When someone pronounces your name right on the first try.
#536 When you're being chased by zombies and suddenly find a hidden stash of guns and ammo.

There are so many good ones here. Others I would add:

When every piece of laundry is done and put away.
That moment right before you fall asleep when you're really tired.
Finding change in your desk drawer when you really want something from the vending machine.
When people make room for you at the table when you walk in.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment