Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Good Start

With the help of tracking everything in My Fitness Pal and a well-planned grocery store trip, I was able to lose 4 pounds in a little less than a week.  I didn't exercise much, but got in what I could.  I'm still plugging away at C25K.

Weekends are always a challenge.  We're going to a hockey game tonight so I'm trying to plan around that.

I'm using the guidance on My Fitness Pal for daily calorie goals to lose 2 pounds per week.  That's about 1200 calories per day.  And it's extremely difficult.  If I exercise, I can have more calories to support what I burn.  I may wind up dropping back to aiming to lose 1 pound per week.  Hey, this girl likes to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Super proud of you!

    1200 calories is difficult to maintain. I find especially with a substantial enough dinner.

    Keep up the great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, 1200 is really difficult. After this week I will most likely bump it up just a bit.

    ReplyDelete