Thursday, April 5, 2012

Living Room Skirmish

Our daycare provider is traveling over the Easter weekend, so I get to spend some extra time with Scarlett.  The first order of business was to take a trip to the park.  She loves the swings...
















...and the slide




...and just generally being outside.




















The next order of business was to clean house.  My parents are coming for a weekend visit and my living room looks like an army of Little People has conquered it.  Today I intend to take back my living room.

After breakfast, I started in on the kitchen, and moved my way into to the living room, which is littered with toys, and books, and...is that a half-eaten cracker?

I gather things up.  I put toys in the box, half-eaten crackers in the trash.  I make pretty good progress and then I turn around....

And everything has been pulled back out.



Well played, Scarlett Avery...well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment